- What data we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How we will use your data?
- How will we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Third Parties Privacy Policies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
GTS collects the following data at the moment:
- Your name and email from our newsletter form.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GTS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Are in our website, we may collect some data with cookies, please see Cookies section below.
- Play any of our games, we may collect data to improve our services, this data are details like your phone model, wich version of operative system you are using or where in the globe are you using our services.
GTS may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google’s Analytics
- Admob analytics
How will we use your data?
GTS collects your data so that we can:
- Provide our services
- Improve our services
- Email you with news in case you did subscribe and agreed to
GTS Is not sharing your data with nobody currently.
GTS will share your data if any official authority requires so.
How do we store your data?
GTS appreciate your trust and will securely store your data and protect it with effort, but cannot guarantee it’s security due the nature of any online services.
GTS will keep your personal data any time we consider, in case you want this data to be deleted please contact us.
In case you have requested and agreed to receive emails from us from our newsletter, you have the right at any time to stop GTS from contacting you for marketing purposes. If that is the case, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
GTS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protections rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request GTS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a reasonable fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GTS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GTS to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that GTS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right that GTS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GTS processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GTS transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com or write us at Sepapaja 6 Tallimm 15551.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your devices to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you use our services we may collect information from your devices automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
For further information on this topic, visit : www.allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – GTS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website or games and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer or what location are you in. A mix of first party and third party cookies may be used.
- Advertising – In order to improve, GTS may use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website or games, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your ip address. GTS may sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners, meaning that when you visit another website or game, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, please contact with your browser’s support team if you can’t manage to find out how. However, in a few cases some of our services features may not function properly as a result of this action.
Third parties Privacy Policies
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Sepapaja 6, Tallimm 15551